- Polyurethane roof and wall panels
These category of panels are used to achieve a thermal conductivity as low as possible. It conserve heat, which leads to a decrease in annual energy consumption. The sandwich panels are used to build roofs, ceilings or facades bulkhead. It is fixed on a frame made of metal profiles by overlapping the panels and fixing with self-tapping screws.
- Insulation thickness is about 30-120 mm
- Useful width: 1000mm
- Lenght: as customer requests, restricted by the means of transport
- The top: the panel rib H32 situated at 334 mm distance one from another
- Thermal conditions of use: -40/+80ºC
- Roof angle: min 7%